Breath of Life
Here at HWA we have been teaching meditation and relaxation for over 12 years and have been running workshops and courses for all ages and areas of meditation.
We like to feel that it should not be a ridged structure and more a way of life that flows with an natural rhythm... just like your breathing.
We nurture all things spiritual and tend to be drawn to guides, angels and the natural flow of relaxation, going within to find whatever is there for you.
Not telling you the way but showing you the way, and allowing you to find your own inner wonder.
Breath of Life
A Three Day Course, (Friday, Sat, Sun) which gives you the opportunity to not just learn but to experience too.
£350 ~ Includes comprehensive manuals
(The Sunday is to integrate the learning and experiences from the previous two-days. This is to assess students in a group environment and offer further development).
This is an insurable course after case studies and written assignments
Our Meditation course is for everyone, covering a wide range of subjects and how to teach it to others.
- Plenty of CPD workshops covering more advanced techniques and spiritual development..
Places available and booking your place HERE
Next course date:
Feb 2016 ~ Full
May 2016 ~ places available
Aug 2016 ~ Places available
Meditation Teacher’s Course Information
Module 1 – Theory, Research and Benefits of Meditation
Module 2 – The Practice of Meditation
Module 3 – Teaching Meditation
Module 4 – Meditation Practices
Module 5 - Sunday, Assessment and further training
- Types of Meditation
- Cultivating Awareness of “The Monkey Mind”
- Understanding consciousness
- Leading a meditation session
- How to hold sacred space
- Meditation teaching methodology (beginners, intermediate, advanced)
- Challenges and rewards in Teaching Meditation Classes
- Structuring your Meditation Class (Lesson Planning) and teaching techniques
- Covering 7 types of Meditation
- How to write your own journeys and meditation visualisations
- Using Mudras, Mandalas and Yantras
- Plus much more
- Leads to an insurable diploma after written assignments and case studies