Terms and Conditions for Exhibitors
1.Stand bookings are for the two days inclusive (one day bookings are not available)
2. Please provide a full description of stalls/products on your booking form.
3. Full payment (non-refundable) is required when booking.
4. Only goods /services provided on the booking form are permitted.
5. Subletting stalls is Not Permitted unless agreed as additional charges will apply. Do enquire if in doubt. Passes are as indicated on the booking form.
6. Confirmation of booking will be sent along with further event details after your payment has been received. A receipt for your payment will be emailed or posted as required.
7. You will need to provide your own Gazebo /Tent, Tables and Chairs and these can be erected on the Friday from 11am unless by prior arrangement with the organisers. However, your stalls need to be set up and ready by the time the event opens. (Saturday 10am)
8. Workshop facilitators and performers to supply their own equipment as required.
9. Exhibitors are responsible for their own personal public liability/indemnity insurance. By signing the booking form, you are confirming that you have the necessary insurance to cover your trade or profession during the event. We advise you to have a copy with you at all times.
10. Neither The Indulgent Retreat, or the Event Organiser accept responsibility for loss or damage to goods, equipment, vehicles or persons whilst at the event. Please insure that you have the necessary insurance in place to safeguard yourself and your business at all times.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure and check that all electrical equipment has a current PAT certificate.
12. No refunds will be given for cancellations
13. Please ensure you clear all rubbish at the end of the event.
14. Sorry no dogs allowed